Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My first Altered Spoon and Altered Bottle

It's Tuesday!
My work week starts- we did not get much snow- but it's slippery out.
I wanted to post these before I left for work. I made my first altered spoon and bottle yesterday. Have not tried glitter since I don't know when so I will do better next time- I will have to remember glitter is like the crushed almonds we put on the family toffee recipe- a light touch! Hope you like what I came up with.
Have a wonderful day!
Linda

4 comments:

  1. very pretty.. yes that glitter.. it's always everywhere..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spoon and bottle are both beautiful! You did a wonderful job creating them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spoon! Both are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda