Friday, February 25, 2011

My OWOH Prize! Yeah!

Today I got my last gift! I can't say again how lucky I was to win anything let alone 3 gifts!! Debra made a tag with a soldered pendant and a handmade card!
I have met many talented and creative bloggers on this adventure!
Debra from http://www.willnnabel.blogspot.com/



Today I got my altered jean pocket from Elaine.
Thanks so much Elaine! It is so very cute! I do love it!
Visit Elaine at http://www.elaineakers.blogspot.com/


I made my Thank You cards- I tried stamping I think it looks good.





I was informed I won 3 prizes on the OWOH journey! How lucky is that!!
I got my beautiful bracelet from Jenn yesterday!
Thanks so much Jenn! Since I am so Patriotic the bracelet is perfect for me!
justjenndesignz.blogspot.com visit her blog to see more of her beautiful jewelry designs!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that the package arrived and that you liked my jeans pocket giveaway prize. OWOH was an awesome event.
    I like your stamped card. I also have that rubber stamp. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have a day full of love and blessings! Thanks for stopping by. Linda